Sophisticated ground insights
With Worldwide Properties (WWP), clients can capitalize on emerging opportunities to maximize their real estate assets and investments. Worldwide Properties (WWP)’s expert team provides rigorous market analysis that includes sophisticated ground insights. Armed with in-depth market knowledge, Worldwide Properties (WWP)’s highly skilled professionals are capable of assisting clients in strategic studies and consulting projects. This enables client companies to capitalize on emerging opportunities and gain fresh insights that will help them maximize their real estate assets and investments.
You may have purposes in investing or purchasing of real estate for:-
- Owner occupation to live / work / produce / store / display
- Income generation
- Capital growth
- Store of wealth
- Asset to leverage and secure financing
- Safe and protected environment to live, work, play, and relax
Frequently Asked Questions:-
- Is it the right time to buy or sell?
- What should be my opening offer?
- What price will ensure that my property gets sold first before the competition?
- How do I dress up my property?
- What should I include in my tenancy agreement?
- What is the normal rent free period I should consider?
The Worldwide Properties (WWP) Advantage
The company recognizes the value of the client’s capital and its need to minimize risk, which is why it is important for Worldwide Properties (WWP) to guide clients and investors who are new to the market. With our help, client companies and businesses will be familiar with new developments and potentially profitable assets that can help direct their next investment move or allow them to diversify their portfolio.
What we offer:
- Feasibility, highest-and-best-use, and site selection studies
- Project and asset valuation
- Financial modelling
- In-depth market knowledge (insights and analysis that are customized according to the client’s needs)
- Data collection and analysis
- Market studies on key cities of the nation
- Trend forecasts (cities, various sectors, geographies, and Malaysia real estate)
- Unparalleled research capabilities
Affiliated with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (UK), Worldwide Properties (WWP) has access to vast resources across world. The team is capable of providing analysis and reports that offer a broader aspect in the economic outlooks for short-term or long-term real estate investments.
Who Worldwide Properties (WWP) work with:
- Developers and property owners that want to maximize their real estate assets
- Real estate investment funds and individual investors
- Corporations in need for strategic consulting advice
Our Research & Feasibility Studies Accomplishments
- Winner of the prestigious Pacific Rim Real Estate Society’s International Feasibility Competition of a Re-development Project in Christchurch, New Zealand
- Participated in PRRES’s Feasibility Study of Loftus Park Project in Pretoria South Africa
- Awarded Best Speaker for the 5th Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors – Royal Institution of Surveyors Malaysia International Conference 2012 held in Taylors University
- Various Publications such as “Macroeconomic Determinants and its Paradoxical Effect towards Non-Performing Loans in Malaysia”, Effects of Surging Fuel Prices Upon the Malaysian Housing Industry” and “Factors that Influence the Malaysian Housing Price Index”
- Involved in many Malaysian based small to medium projects including residential and industrial development projects